Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baltimore Blues by Laura Lippman
Sometime in January or February, Barnes & Noble offered this book at a reduced rate for my Nook so I bought it and downloaded it to save for a later date. I started reading it recently while we were traveling. (I was the passenger while Bob drove and listened to a Cub’s game.) I had not tried any of the ‘Tess Monaghan’ detective series before that point, but now I am intrigued and will be happy to pick up another novel featuring this newspaper reporter turned private detective. This crime-mystery series has been around for awhile and there are plenty of copies of the books available through the library system, so I won’t have to buy them unless I want to. There are even several of the series titles available via OverDrive so I can also read them on my Nook or listen to the audio books. I recommend this first book in the series if you enjoy crime novels with only a moderate amount of blood and guts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home